Doggy Daycare: Socialization For Fido:
1st dog @ $31
Additional dog from same owner @ $20
(Add-on to Standard Kennel Boarding: $15)
(Included FREE in Suite Boarding! )
We're not your traditional doggy daycare in the Southtowns. We teach dogs to constructively learn manners, engage in social exercise, and
stimulate their brains! Every hour of the day is planned with a fun activity.
Dogs are worked with individually, as well as in a group.
Public Daycare is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Daycare for pets that are in Boarding is offered every single day
Golden Paws Daycare Perks:
- We host FREE holiday parties where clients receive custom themed photos, videos, treats, bandanas!
- We seasonally serve ice cream & gourmet treats & post photos of your dog enjoying them!
- We throw FREE pool parties to keep cool in the summer!
- We throw FREE birthday parties for your pet during daycare! Bring in treats and we will distribute!
- We offer Nature Walks: Add on a 30 minute walk on our beautiful 15 acre farm & nature trails! Your dog gets to meet horses, ducks, chickens, sheep, & a
pig! Breathtaking photos with your dog & write-up from your dog's point of view, texted to you & occasionally posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/goldenpawspcs/
- We can offer a delicious Peanut Butter Kong add-on for lunch breaks!
Pets are able to play in a group dog daycare setting if:
- They are social & friendly to ALL people and pets (no selectivity).
- They have no history of fights, bites, or
- They have no history of escaping enclosures or
- They do not have anxiety, or excessive
vocalization. The stress-free well-being of the pet & other pets in our care is our top priority.
- We are not a training facility. Pets must be fully comfortable being away from their owners and
crated as needed for breaks & feedings.
- Pets must pass our free trial day in order to be accepted into our daycare program.
- Pets must attend at least once each week to stay enrolled in our daycare program.